Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leona Lewis- Forgive Me

2 posters

Go down

Leona Lewis- Forgive Me Empty Leona Lewis- Forgive Me

Post by Baz Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:56 am

SINGER Leona Lewis is to release her new single Forgive Me on October 27, 2008.

Taken from the repackaged Spirit LP (released on November 3), Forgive Me is a song that takes Leona out of her balladeering comfort zone and into the contemporary buzz of street-beats and killer hooks.

Written and produced by US singer-songwriter Akon, it’s billed as a crossover point between Whitney’s I’m Your Baby, Tonight and Gwen Stefani’s Sweet Escape.

Ever since winning X Factor, Leona has barely had chance to look back. Her debut single, A Moment Like This, was downloaded 50,000 times in the first half hour preceding her benchmark X Factor triumph in December 2006, while sales of its follow up, Bleeding Love, now stand at 2.9 million.

The song has been number one in almost every country and Spirit has cleared 4 and a half million till receipts worldwide, including over 1 million in the UK and 2 in the US. It has been certified Platinum in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Switzerland, South Africa, Singapore, Taiwan and Malaysia, 6 x Platinum in Ireland and has been certified Gold in Japan, Holland, Italy, Sweden, Austria, Belgium and Hong Kong.

Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Leona Lewis- Forgive Me Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Leona Lewis- Forgive Me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Leona Lewis- Forgive Me Empty Re: Leona Lewis- Forgive Me

Post by Dave Mercury Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:10 am

She's really doing well by the sounds of it, and this song will be another huge hit. The Yanks will love it.
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858
Leona Lewis- Forgive Me Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Leona Lewis- Forgive Me Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down