Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diva downer for Leona

2 posters

Go down

Diva downer for Leona Empty Diva downer for Leona

Post by Baz Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:48 am

Mid-week charts place Leona at no. 6

Diva downer for Leona 15-8

Diva day has proved a struggle for our brightest pop talent Leona Lewis.

Last month I revealed how November 3 was going to be a crunch date for the singles chart as the biggest female stars were all releasing tracks.

And now they have Leona is losing out to both Beyonce and Britney Spears. Happily she is ahead of Christina Aguilera, though.

Midweek sales data reveals that Bootylicious Miss Knowles is leading the charge with her If I Were A Boy debuting at No 2.

Brit’s Womanizer is at No 4 and Leona is trailing with her Forgive Me stalling at No 6.

Aggy’s way behind with Keeps Gettin’ Better at No 14, but that’s on download sales alone as she has yet to release the CD version of the track.

But none of the above have a hope of knocking the X Factor finalists’ Hero off the No 1 spot.

It’s at the top for a second week, having shifted more than 100,000 copies in the first two days of this week.

Leona’s choice of Forgive Me as a single was a shock.

It is an up-tempo R&B number and light years away from the lung-shredding ballads Bleeding Love and A Moment Like This, that Leona previously topped the charts with.

Original article here

Last edited by Baz on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Diva downer for Leona Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Diva downer for Leona Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Diva downer for Leona Empty Re: Diva downer for Leona

Post by Dave Mercury Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 am

She's in good company, i'd guess she's happy with that at the moment.
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858
Diva downer for Leona Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Diva downer for Leona Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down