Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain

3 posters

Go down

Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Empty Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain

Post by Baz Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:48 am

Mark Ronson is among those who will take a turn as a team captain on the BBC2 music quiz 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks', after comedian Bill Bailey leaves the show in October.

As well as Ronson, presenter Dermot O'Leary and comedian Jack Dee will take on the role of captain, as the position becomes a rotating one.

Bailey has been a regular team captain on the show for eleven series, leaving due to "other commitments", according to BBC News.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Empty Re: Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain

Post by Dr43 Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:55 am

So has Simon Amstall gone?

Dr43

Number of posts : 127
Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Empty Re: Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain

Post by Dr43 Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:57 am

Sorry, read that wrong.

Dr43

Number of posts : 127
Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:58 am

I had to think for a second too when I first read it.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:08 am

Oooh, I saw Dermot O'Leary, and for one second thought it said Denis Leary. It got me really excited - that would have been must see tv. I think Buzzcocks will miss Bill Bailey. He replaced Sean Hughes if I remember rightly. I guess we will have to see what happens.
Ruth
Ruth

Number of posts : 19
Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mark Ronson to be 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks' captain Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://bloggingtrash.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down