Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary

4 posters

Go down

REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Empty REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary

Post by Baz Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:23 pm

REM have announced that they will re-release their landmark debut album to mark its 25th anniversary.

'Murmur', which was originally released in 1983, will be reissued as a two-CD deluxe edition due out on November 25 in the US.

The package will include a newly remastered version of the original album, as well as a previously unreleased concert recorded at Larry’s Hideaway in Toronto three months after 'Murmur's original release.

It also includes essays written by the album's producers and record label executives.

The 'Murmur' deluxe edition tracklisting is:

Disc One

'Radio Free Europe'
'Pilgrimage'
'Laughing'
'Talk About The Passion'
'Moral Kiosk'
'Perfect Circle'
'Catapult'
'Sitting Still'
'9-9'
'Shaking Through'
'We Walk'
'West Of The Fields'

Disc Two - Live at Larry’s Hideaway

'Laughing'
'Pilgrimage'
'There She Goes Again'
'7 Chinese Brothers'
'Talk About The Passion'
'Sitting Still'
'Harborcoat'
'Catapult'
'Gardening At Night'
'9-9'
'Just A Touch'
'West Of The Fields'
'Radio Free Europe'
'We Walk'
'1,000,000'
'Carnival Of Sorts (Box Cars)'

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Empty Re: REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary

Post by YePiF Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:28 pm

Did anyone get this first time round?
YePiF
YePiF

Number of posts : 281
REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Empty Re: REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary

Post by L Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:55 pm

Nope. I didn't get into them til early 90s..
L
L
Admin

Number of posts : 330
REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:57 pm

I must say I don't own a REM album. Crying or Very sad
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by L Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:31 pm

I do.. ma hubby and I used to get stoned and listen to them...

Good times.. Wink
L
L
Admin

Number of posts : 330
REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr43 Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:34 am

Green from 88 was the first one I had by them.

Dr43

Number of posts : 127
REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100REM reissue debut album to mark its 25th anniversary Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down