Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame'

3 posters

Go down

Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame' Empty Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame'

Post by Baz Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:02 am

Oasis' Noel Gallagher has said that he thinks Amy Winehouse has been "wiped out" by fame.

The guitarist told Time Out that he felt he coped with success well, but that how you react to it depends on your personality.

"I'm not embarrassed by wealth or fame or stardom," he said. "It's what I was born to do.

"For some people that level of fame can hit you really fuckin' hard. I'm not having a go at her, but the likes of Amy Winehouse have been wiped out by that.

"Whether people would care to admit it or not, that's fame that's done that. Sometimes people think they're not worthy of it, so they build a shell around themselves which cannot be penetrated."

Oasis are currently on a UK tour following the recent release of their seventh album, 'Dig Out Your Soul'. They play the London Wembley Arena tomorrow and Friday night (October 16 and 17).

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame' Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame' Empty Re: Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame'

Post by Baz Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:03 am

Today's view by Noel was brought to you by Bazzeroo. Rolling Eyes
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame' Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame' Empty Re: Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame'

Post by jackie 46 Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:25 am

I think it does depend on your personality.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame' Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence Hall Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:33 pm

My friend met her before she was really famous but just after the release of Frank and said she was a lovely girl but she was already finding the level of attention hard!
Florence Hall
Florence Hall

Number of posts : 31
Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame' Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'Amy Winehouse is wiped out by fame' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down