Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elton John scraps Lily Allen collaboration after spat

2 posters

Go down

Elton John scraps Lily Allen collaboration after spat Empty Elton John scraps Lily Allen collaboration after spat

Post by Baz Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:40 am

Elton John has scrapped a previously-planned duet and tour with Lily Allen following their spat at the GQ Awards last week (September 2).

The pair, who hosted the awards together, exchanged insults and slurs, culminating in Elton telling Lily he could 'snort her under the table'.

Elton now says the spat has put him off collaborating with the 'Smile' singer.

"I was thinking about asking her to tour with me and maybe even do a duet. Obviously that won't be happening," he told the Metro.

On Lilly Allen's MySpace blog, however, the singer played down their feud, writing: "Elton and I exchanged jokes and there were no hard feelings at all. In fact, neither of us gave [it] a second thought.

"I'm not defending my drunkenness because I don't need to, I'm 23, it was an awards ceremony, I drank the free champagne, how awful of me."

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Elton John scraps Lily Allen collaboration after spat Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Elton John scraps Lily Allen collaboration after spat Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Elton John scraps Lily Allen collaboration after spat Empty Re: Elton John scraps Lily Allen collaboration after spat

Post by jackie 46 Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:46 am

Serves her right.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Elton John scraps Lily Allen collaboration after spat Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Elton John scraps Lily Allen collaboration after spat Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down