Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table'

3 posters

Go down

Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Empty Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table'

Post by Baz Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:50 am

Lily Allen and Elton John had a spat at the GQ Awards on Tuesday night (September 2), during which John claimed he could still beat Allen in the 'caning' stakes.

Apparently the spat flared up after John made a wry comment about Allen's drinking habits as she was on stage co-presenting with the veteran star.

The Times reports that after Allen said, "Now we reach a very special point in the evening," after which John quipped, "What, you are going to have another drink?"

Lily Allen responded by saying, "Fuck off Elton, I'm 40 years younger than you, I have my whole life ahead of me."

"I could still snort you under the table," replied John, before the spat died down and the pair continued the ceremony in front of an array of celebrity guests.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Empty Re: Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table'

Post by jackie 46 Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:02 pm

She shouldn't talk to a sir like that!!
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Empty Re: Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table'

Post by Baz Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:05 pm

She blurted out about her brother Alfie's secret engagement too. They ended up arguing too.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:15 am

Baz wrote:She blurted out about her brother Alfie's secret engagement too. They ended up arguing too.

Big mouth No
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:13 pm

HaHa! It all goes on
Magic
Magic

Number of posts : 93
Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Elton John tells Lily Allen: 'I could snort you under the table' Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down