Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily Allen readies new album

2 posters

Go down

Lily Allen readies new album Empty Lily Allen readies new album

Post by Baz Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:10 am

Lily Allen readies new album 8-25

Lily Allen’s new album will be released on February 9 2009.

The 'Smile’ singer revealed on her blog her LP – which is provisionally titled 'Stuck on the Naughty Step' – will hit the shops next year, but assured fans she will be releasing new material before then.

She wrote: 'My new album will be released on the 9th of Feb 2009. I know it's a while away, but there will be bits and bobs flying around before then, I'm shooting a video (for viral release) in the next couple of weeks, to keep you entertained.'

Lily explained she is determined to release the album with 'integrity', which means she is keen to have creative input into the artwork and marketing of it.

She wrote: 'I am so excited, were getting all the artwork and stuff done and coming up with new and interesting ideas. I am trying really hard to do this album with integrity and I want you all to know that it has been thought about by me, not just some thrown together last minute industry bullshizz.'

The 23-year-old singer also took the opportunity to launch a scathing attack on the music industry. After moaning she was being forced to record some special songs as 'some websites' would only feature her album if they could offer exclusive tracks, she said she was concerned about 'putting out sub-standard stuff.'

She ranted: 'I always thought an album was a body of work in itself. You take it or leave it. You wouldn't say to a painter, 'Yeah I love the naked ladies, but would you mind painting their hair blonde instead of brown, and making their t**s a bit bigger?’ or, 'The trees are really pretty, but a few more leaves perhaps?’

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Lily Allen readies new album Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Lily Allen readies new album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Lily Allen readies new album Empty Re: Lily Allen readies new album

Post by jackie 46 Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:13 am

She ranted: 'I always thought an album was a body of work in itself.

Yeah and sometimes that lets you down as well.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Lily Allen readies new album Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Lily Allen readies new album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:14 am

I take it you didn't like her first one?
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Lily Allen readies new album Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Lily Allen readies new album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down