Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metallica's next album to be released online?

Go down

Metallica's next album to be released online? Empty Metallica's next album to be released online?

Post by Baz Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:07 am

Metallica are considering releasing their next album online, but drummer Lars Ulrich says it might be a while coming.

The band recently came to the end of their record deal following the September release of 'Death Magnetic', and are weighing up all the options, which could include a regular label release.

"We're free of our record contract," Ulrich told Rolling Stone. "We have that element of complete freedom with the next record, so we can do whatever we want. We could do an Internet thing or even put it on (American hockey player) Andy Greene's record label."

Despite the fact that 'Death Magnetic' was well-received, the band are in no rush to churn out another album anytime soon.

"I wouldn't hold my breath for another Metallica record," Ulrich said. "I'm still decompressing and coming down from the whole experience of the last one, but if we spit one out every four or five years that's not so bad."

Earlier this month Ulrich made $13.5 million after selling a Basquiat painting at Christie's in New York.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Metallica's next album to be released online? Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Metallica's next album to be released online? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down