Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread

4 posters

Go down

The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Empty The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread

Post by Baz Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:39 am

Despite being a Kings Of Leon fan, has said that he doesn't like the band's new album 'Only By The Night'.

The singer was discussing his favourite records with Rolling Stone when he hit out at the Followill clan.

"I like Kings Of Leon, but I don't know about this fucking new record," he declared. "I like the old stuff. I like (Caleb Followill’s) voice. When they first come out I was going, 'Who the fuck is this?' They were cool, and now they've all got their sleeves cut off."

He went on to suggest the Tennessee band had "sold out", and that they were trying to emulate U2.

He added: "It seems to me they've gone for the bucks, man. I'm not dissing them because I fucking really like them, but it's like they've got this U2 sound and you can do better than that."

'Only By The Night' was released in September this year, and has topped the UK chart.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Empty Re: The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:15 am

I don't like F*****G Oasis LOL.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Empty Re: The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread

Post by YePiF Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:16 am

When will they split?
YePiF
YePiF

Number of posts : 281
The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence Hall Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:27 pm

I really like Kings of Leon - they get better and better for me
Florence Hall
Florence Hall

Number of posts : 31
The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:25 am

I totally agree. I love their current stuff.
Baz
Baz
Admin

The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by YePiF Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:29 am

YePiF wrote:When will they split?

Oasis that is

I don't mind Kings of leon
YePiF
YePiF

Number of posts : 281
The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100The "Noel Gallagher's annoying daily opinions" thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:37 am

We realised that. Very Happy I think they will be around for a long time yet.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down