Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Shop Boys and Sam Taylor-Wood - I'm in love with a German film star

2 posters

Go down

Pet Shop Boys and Sam Taylor-Wood - I'm in love with a German film star Empty Pet Shop Boys and Sam Taylor-Wood - I'm in love with a German film star

Post by Baz Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:39 am

It's on general release today.

Highly acclaimed artist and film-maker Sam Taylor Wood first worked with Pet Shop Boys in 1997 when she created the visuals and staging for their live show Somewhere at the Savoy Theatre in London.

The single, a cover version of the post-punk classic by The Passions, was produced by Pet Shop Boys who also did a full length Symphonic mix. Other remixes will be available by Gui Boratto, Juergen Paape and Mark Reeder.

The single will also be available on limited edition numbered 7" (1000 unlts for the world), 12" and CD.

Tracklisting:

1.I知 In Love With A German Film Star (Original Radio edit) 3:47
2. I知 In Love With A German Film Star (PSB Symphonic XTD mix) 8:25
4. I知 In Love With A German Film Star (PSB Symphonic XTD instrumental mix) 8:24
5. I知 In Love With A German Film Star (Mark Reeder痴 stuck in the 80痴 remix) 9:15
6.I知 In Love With A German Film Star (Gui Boratto mix) 7:29
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Pet Shop Boys and Sam Taylor-Wood - I'm in love with a German film star Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Pet Shop Boys and Sam Taylor-Wood - I'm in love with a German film star Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Pet Shop Boys and Sam Taylor-Wood - I'm in love with a German film star Empty Re: Pet Shop Boys and Sam Taylor-Wood - I'm in love with a German film star

Post by jackie 46 Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:24 am

I like The Pet Shop Boys,I'm liking this track.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Pet Shop Boys and Sam Taylor-Wood - I'm in love with a German film star Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Pet Shop Boys and Sam Taylor-Wood - I'm in love with a German film star Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down