Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album

2 posters

Go down

Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album Empty Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album

Post by Baz Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:06 am

Beyonce Knowles has unveiled a bizarre alter-ego for her new album.

The superstar will go under the alias Sasha Fierce for the new album, entitled 'I Am… Sasha Fierce', released on November 17.

According to Reuters, a statement from the singer reads: "I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am.

"Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."

The move has become somewhat traditional for R&B divas, after Mariah Carey rechristened herself Mimi on her 2005 album 'The Emancipation Of Mimi'.

Meanwhile, a MySpace page has been set up for Sasha Fierce.

Beyonce's album is being trailed with two new singles, 'If I Were A Boy' and 'Single Ladies', released simultaneously.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album Empty Re: Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:18 am

Weired thing to do.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album Empty Re: Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album

Post by Baz Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:15 pm

Maybe we should all have one. You can be "Jackie the aggressor"! Lol
Baz
Baz
Admin

Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:24 pm

Baz wrote:Maybe we should all have one. You can be "Jackie the aggressor"! Lol

Laughing
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Beyonce reveals alter ego for new album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:25 pm

Beyonce has gone weird. She thinks she's a bloke. Lol. Have you heard her new single?
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down