Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel B tells of airport horror

2 posters

Go down

Mel B tells of airport horror Empty Mel B tells of airport horror

Post by Baz Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:03 am

Mel B tells of airport horror 20-5

Brave Mel B has vowed she will not surround herself with bodyguards, despite her terrifying airport attack.

A crazed stalker pounced on Scared Spice and her family outside Heathrow yelling: “I’ll get a knife and stab you.”

But the feisty star is determined not to let Sunday’s horror attack ruin her life.

Plucky Mel shielded her 18-month-old daughter Angel Iris as the attacker hurled abuse and pretended to shoot them.

Her husband Stephen Belafonte, 33, stepped in to ward the man off as they cowered behind a luggage trolley.

And the petrified pop babe, also 33, yesterday hailed Stephen a hero.

She said: “I’m lucky my husband is so protective. The family always travels together, which makes me feel safe.

“I still don’t know what was going through that man’s head at the airport yesterday. I was half asleep and I looked up and it was all going on. But my husband’s quick reaction made sure we were safe.”

Shaken Mel was two hours late for rehearsals for the MOBO awards, which she is due to present tonight, as she recovered from the ordeal.

But the down-to-earth star is determined not to let the “bananas” bloke change her life and insists she does not need a bodyguard.

She added: “It wouldn’t make me feel safer. I think it draws more attention to yourself. In my mind I believe that what happened at the airport doesn’t happen often.

“Maybe that man just got out of bed on the wrong side that morning. Who knows people’s reasons.”

Airport police arrested a 22-year-old on suspicion of threatening behaviour.

He was taken to a London police station before being released on bail till December.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Mel B tells of airport horror Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Mel B tells of airport horror Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mel B tells of airport horror Empty Re: Mel B tells of airport horror

Post by jackie 46 Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:03 am

But the down-to-earth star is determined not to let the “bananas” bloke change her life and insists she does not need a bodyguard

I think all celebs need bodyguards nowadays their's so many looney people out their.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Mel B tells of airport horror Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Mel B tells of airport horror Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down