Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axwell & Bob Sinclair - What a Wonderful World

2 posters

Go down

Axwell & Bob Sinclair - What a Wonderful World Empty Axwell & Bob Sinclair - What a Wonderful World

Post by Baz Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:45 am

Tipped as one of the biggest crossover dance records of 2008, ‘What A Wonderful World’ was released on 29th September (digital release 22nd September) on Positiva/Defected.

‘What A Wonderful World’ has already received considerable radio support from Radio 1’s Zane Lowe (‘Hottest Record In The World’) and Pete Tong (‘Essential New Tune’), Galaxy’s Sarah Main, and more, as well as club exposure from some of dance music’s biggest names.

This is the first time Positiva and Defected have joined forces, mirroring the collaboration between both labels’ respective stars; Axwell has given Positiva chart hits including ‘Watch The Sunrise’ and 2007’s ‘I Found U’, while Frenchman Bob Sinclar has spent 8 highly successful years with Defected, enjoying Top 10 success with hits including ‘World Hold On’ and ‘Rock This Party’.

The joint Swedish and French production comes with vocals courtesy of American singer/songwriter, Ron Carroll, responsible for house music staples such as ‘My Love’ and ‘Lucky Star’, and the man who wrote the lyrics to Barbara Tucker’s ‘Get Lifted’, a hit for Positiva in the mid-1990’s.

Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Axwell & Bob Sinclair - What a Wonderful World Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Axwell & Bob Sinclair - What a Wonderful World Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Axwell & Bob Sinclair - What a Wonderful World Empty Re: Axwell & Bob Sinclair - What a Wonderful World

Post by jackie 46 Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:42 am

I like Bob Sinclair this song is good.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Axwell & Bob Sinclair - What a Wonderful World Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Axwell & Bob Sinclair - What a Wonderful World Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down