Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting

2 posters

Go down

Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting Empty Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting

Post by Baz Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:36 am

Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting 5-32

Lily Allen has confirmed the tracklisting for her second album 'It's Not Me, It's You'.

The singer releases the record on February 9 next year, preceded by the single 'The Fear' on January 26.

The tracklisting is:

'Everyone's At It'

'The Fear'

'It's Not Fair'
'22'
'I Could Say'

'Go Back To The Start'
'Never Gonna Happen'
'Fuck You'

'Who'd've Known'

'Chinese'
'Him'
'He Wasn't There'

Allen has provided a lyrical teaser from 'The Fear', releasing the couplet: "Now I lie here in the wet patch in the middle of the bed/I'm feeling pretty damn hard done by, I've spent ages giving head".

Plus, as a further preview, an unfinished video for 'Everyone's At It' recently appeared online.

Original article here

Last edited by Baz on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting Empty Re: Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting

Post by jackie 46 Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:43 pm

"Now I lie here in the wet patch in the middle of the bed/I'm feeling pretty damn hard done by, I've spent ages giving head".

PMSL
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting Empty Re: Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting

Post by Baz Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:21 am

"The Fear" got it's first airing yesterday.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Lily Allen announces second album tracklisting Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down