Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover

2 posters

Go down

Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover Empty Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover

Post by Baz Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:21 am

Lily Allen has recorded a cover of Britney Spears' recent hit single 'Womanizer'.

The track was showcased by her debut album producer and close friend Mark Ronson on his weekly New York show on Friday (December 12), reports The Sun.

He said: "As promised, Lily has a habit of making some great bootlegs, remember her '(Nan, You're A) Window Shopper' send up?

"Check me out, I have a Lily Allen song you've never heard."

Allen's previous covers with Ronson also include Kaiser Chiefs' 'Oh My God'.

Her second album 'It's Not Me, It's You' is set to be released on February 9. It's the follow-up to her big-selling 2006 debut 'Alright, Still'.

Original article here

Last edited by Baz on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover Empty Re: Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover

Post by jackie 46 Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:11 pm

It sounds better than Britneys version.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover Empty Re: Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover

Post by Baz Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:52 pm

A lot of people are saying that.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:57 am

Maybe alot of people hate Britney LOL.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:22 am

You wouldn't dare say that on TIBB! Lol
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lily Allen records Britney Spears cover Empty Britney Spears cover gets Lily Allen in trouble

Post by Baz Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:49 am

Lily Allen is in trouble with her record label - because Mark Ronson played her cover of Britney Spears' recent hit 'Womanizer' on his radio show.

Fans ripped the track from the show on Saturday (December 13) and have put it online, and EMI aren't pleased, according to the singer herself.

Allen explained on her blog: "Now, some of you may be wondering why I covered 'Womanizer' - simple really, I love Britney and I love the song."

"It wasn't my intention for it to have whizzed round the world like it has," added Allen. "Mark Ronson asked me for something no one had heard to play on his radio show, and 'Womanizer' was the only song I had as an attachment on my Blackberry, and I couldn't get home to send him anything else in time."

However, fans took the opportunity to get their hands on the exclusive track.

"I had asked him to talk all over it so it wouldn't get ripped, but he didn't," explained the singer. "Thanks Mark - for getting me in serious trouble with my record company."

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down