Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stevie Wonder set to appear with 'Dancing With The Stars'

2 posters

Go down

Stevie Wonder set to appear with 'Dancing With The Stars' Empty Stevie Wonder set to appear with 'Dancing With The Stars'

Post by Baz Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:52 am

Stevie Wonder set to appear with 'Dancing With The Stars' 12-57

Stevie Wonder looks ready and willing to appear on 'Dancing With The Stars'.

The singer has been approached by producers of the hit US TV talent show to become the first ever legally blind contestant on the series.

Stevie has confirmed he has been offered the chance to appear on the programme - which sees contestants compete in a variety of dance routines - when he appeared on US radio show 'Valentine in the Morning' yesterday (10.12.08.).

He said: "It'd be fun. It's not impossible, but right now it's just a thought."

When asked by host Sean Valentine about his dancing ability, Stevie replied:
"Come on. You've got to think. If I have seven children, I've got to be able to dance right?"

A source close to Stevie told MediaTakeOut.com: "We're taking the offer seriously, but no one has agreed to do the show yet."

Previous stars to appear on the show include Toni Braxton, Kim Kardashian, Mel B, Lance Bass and Marie Osmond.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Stevie Wonder set to appear with 'Dancing With The Stars' Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Stevie Wonder set to appear with 'Dancing With The Stars' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Stevie Wonder set to appear with 'Dancing With The Stars' Empty Re: Stevie Wonder set to appear with 'Dancing With The Stars'

Post by jackie 46 Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:51 am

Come on. You've got to think. If I have seven children, I've got to be able to dance right?"

Don't get that!!
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Stevie Wonder set to appear with 'Dancing With The Stars' Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Stevie Wonder set to appear with 'Dancing With The Stars' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down