Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa

2 posters

Go down

Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa Empty Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa

Post by Baz Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:32 am

Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa 12-7

Kid Rock has revealed that he pulled out of playing this year's Download Festival because he thought he was treated badly by promoters – so he responded by urinating on the festival boss's sofa.

Speaking to the Daily Star, Rock claimed that his band weren't given any water and no access to a bathroom or a rider, inducing him to take the drastic action.

"They treated me like a fuck," he said. "There was just one trailer for my whole band. We had no water, no bathroom, no rider.

"The final straw was when they wouldn't give my crew any food or drinks vouchers.

"I called the promoter and told him he had two hours to get it sorted or I was out. They did nothing so I visited the promoter's office, took a piss on his couch and left."

Download organisers had released a statement claiming Kid Rock was ill and had been rushed to hospital. But the rapper said: "I was wandering the streets in Birmingham, trying to find a good movie to watch."

The star said he would like to play Glastonbury next year instead.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa Empty Re: Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa

Post by jackie 46 Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:31 am

That's taking the piss abit Very Happy
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa Empty Re: Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa

Post by Baz Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 am

It was a wee bit over the top.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Kid Rock pisses on Download Festival boss's sofa Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down