Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll

2 posters

Go down

Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll Empty Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll

Post by Baz Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:47 am

Jade Goody needed the support of her mother Jackiey Budden as the latest chemotherapy session for her cervical cancer appeared to take its toll.

Looking pale and drawn, the tearful reality TV star was supported by her mother as she left the hospital in some discomfort after her fourth bout of treatment.

A source said she repeatedly gagged and slumped in pain as they left the Royal Marsden Hospital in London’s Chelsea.

Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll 5-10

Jade, who had a hysterectomy last month, has been given a 50/50 chance of survival after learning the cancer has spread to tissue surrounding vital abdominal organs.

The 27-year-old mother of two was seen leaving the hospital on Friday dressed casually in a Gap hoodie, black tracksuit bottoms and black sheepskin boots.

But she seemed to struggle to make the short journey to her car, and at one point she sat down on a wall and appeared to be dry-heaving.

Her agent told The Sun: 'Jade takes each day as it comes and Friday was a bad day but she had her mum there for support.

'Jade is four weeks into her first six-week bout of treatment.'

Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll 5-11

Jade - who gave her consent for the pictures to be taken - has been resting at home in Upshire, Essex.

She is reported to be planning to marry boyfriend Jack Tweed who is serving 18 months jail sentence for assault at Chelmsford prison in Essex.

He is due to be released in May.

A source told The Mirror: 'She has realised that Jack is really important to her and she wants to live every moment to the full.

Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll 5-12

'They have talked about staying together forever, but now both of them want to go ahead. She wants the ceremony as soon a possible,' the source added.

Jade said earlier this month: 'Most people plan their weddings. But I'm planning my funeral.

'Some people say they don't want people crying, but I want people to cry over me!

'And I don't want anyone to have a booze up when I'm dead! They should have a cup of tea and be crying!', she said.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll Empty Re: Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll

Post by Baz Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:49 am

"Jade - who gave her consent for the pictures to be taken"

Why??
Baz
Baz
Admin

Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll Empty Re: Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll

Post by jackie 46 Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:46 am

Because she still wants to in the lime light.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:03 am

I cant believe she is letting the media do this and taking money for it. Although I hope she pulls through I despise the way she is parading something so personal in front of the press. How is this going to help other women?
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:05 am

The woman has no morals she's not bothered remember her in BB when she took all her clothes off?
jackie 46
jackie 46

Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Cancer-stricken Jade Goody breaks down in tears as chemotherapy takes its toll Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:12 am

I would have thought she would have changed from all the things she has been through. I would have more respect for her if she kept it more private. Why do we need to see photos like this? (I posted them for a reason).
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:29 am

Because it feels up the newspapers Very Happy
jackie 46
jackie 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:46 am

It just makes me think she is putting on an act for the sake of the photos and that's a horrible thing to say. I wouldn't think that way if there were no photos in the tabloids and she wasn't getting paid for it.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down