Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI

2 posters

Go down

Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI Empty Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI

Post by Baz Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:46 am

They may not be geniuses when it comes to Iraqi insurgencies, but US authorities are fine investigators when celebrity starlets have their emails hacked. On Monday, just hours after bragging that no one would ever track him down, Miley Cyrus's email hacker was raided by the FBI.

According to Wired, Kevin Holly, a charming fellow from Murfreesboro, Tennessee, infiltrated the singer and actress's MySpace account and used information from there to access her Gmail. In addition to snooping through her private correspondence, Holly also made off with provocative photos intended for Cyrus's then boyfriend Nick Jonas.

Though Holly couldn't find buyers for the illegally obtained images, he later leaked them on to the internet and went on a publicity spree – playing the cool-as-ice hacker in interviews with blogs and radio stations. The man who messed with Hannah Montana bragged that the Feds would never find him.

But they did. On Monday, FBI agents knocked on Holly's door. They were tipped off, Holly theorised, by either the local fire marshal or a fellow hacker who "ratted him out". After a one-hour interview, the agents did not immediately lay charges – but they left with Holly's phone and three computers. "I was just kind of scared and shocked at [the] time," Holly told Wired. "I was just kind of shaking. I was thrown way off guard. I've never had anything like this happen before to a point that I just didn't know what to do. I was afraid to kick them out of my house."

Holly is now waiting to see whether the authorities, or Cyrus's representatives, will file charges. Meanwhile, at an undisclosed FBI location, officials are snooping through Holly's own email for a change.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI Empty Re: Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI

Post by jackie 46 Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:18 am

Did anyone see her on X Factor this week?
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:20 am

Yeah I did. She was ok.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:24 am

She was especially as she's only 16.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Miley Cyrus hacker raided by FBI Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:25 am

I agree. What did you think of Britney?
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down