Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train

3 posters

Go down

Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Empty Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train

Post by Baz Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:12 am

A waxwork version of Sir Paul McCartney's head has been left on a train - and now £2,000 is being offered for its safe return.

The owner of the head, Joby Carter, left it on a London-to-Reading train last Thursday (October 16), reports BBC News.

Carter is offering the money as a reward for the head, which was expected to sell for between £5,000 and £10,000 at Carters Entertainment auctioneers before it went missing.

The head was made in the 1960s and had been on display at the Louis Tussauds museum in Great Yarmouth.

"The silly thing is since the appeal to find the head we've had more bids come in and the sell price is guaranteed to have gone up," Carter said. "But until it is found it is worthless."

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Empty Re: Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train

Post by Dave Mercury Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:08 am

I bet its already been made into candles Laughing
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858
Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Empty Re: Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train

Post by jackie 46 Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:49 am

Ha ha he'll loose his head if it wasn't screwed on.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mercury Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:02 am

Thought he lost that when he married peg leg Laughing
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858
Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Right_bar_bleue

http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:28 am

Homeless man Anthony Silva has claimed a £2,000 reward after finding the waxwork head of Sir Paul McCartney in a bin at Reading train station.

The rendition of the former Beatles man's head was left on a train last Thursday (October 16) by Joby Carter, who had been transporting it to be auctioned.

Silva told the Daily Star that when he found the head in the bin he initially thought it was a Halloween mask – but after realising what he had found claimed the £2,000 reward from Carter.

"It's just what I need and I hope my luck has changed for the better," Silva said.

Carter, meanwhile, said he hoped to make his £2,000 back and then some more when the head is auctioned. "I'll be gutted if it only goes for peanuts now," he said. "With the interest we've had I'm confident it may go for more than £10,000."

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Sir Paul McCartney's wax head left on train Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down