Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You

4 posters

Go down

The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Empty The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You

Post by YePiF Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:14 am

This a little old now but I thourght I would share it with you all sunny

The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You

Last edited by YePiF on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Video wasn't there)
YePiF
YePiF

Number of posts : 281
The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Empty Re: The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You

Post by jackie 46 Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:38 am

Love this song and The Stylistics.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Empty Re: The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You

Post by Dave Mercury Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:34 am

Love just about all The Stylistics songs, especially Betcha By Golly Wow, You Make Me Feel Brand New and The Miracle.
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858
The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Right_bar_bleue

http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YePiF Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:58 am

Nice to see some love for The Stylistics on here Smile I only have one of there many greatest hits collections but almost every song on the album is a gem. This is probally my favourite though
YePiF
YePiF

Number of posts : 281
The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:13 am

I can't give you anything is a good one too.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mercury Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:16 am

Baz wrote:I can't give you anything is a good one too.
And their only number one in the UK.
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858
The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Stylistics - I'm Stone In Love With You Right_bar_bleue

http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down