Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Franz Ferdinand album release date announced

Go down

Franz Ferdinand album release date announced Empty Franz Ferdinand album release date announced

Post by Baz Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:10 am

The third album from Franz Ferdinand is set to be released in late January.

‘Tonight: Franz Ferdinand’ will come out January 26 in the UK and January 27 in the US, and includes six tracks previewed during their intimate show at Music Hall Of Williamsburg last week (October 8.).

The full title of the record was inspired by frontman Alex Kapranos image of the band’s name on a marquee.

“I can picture a marquee outside a theatre saying 'Tonight: Franz Ferdinand', there's a sense of anticipation," he told NME.COM. "It's music for the dancefloor, your bedroom as you psyche yourself up to go out, a stranger's bedsit coming down an hour before dawn.”

Full track listing

'Ulysses'
'Turn It On'
'Kiss Me'
'Twilight Omens'
'Send Him Away'
'Live Alone'
'Bite Hard'
'What She Came For'
'Can't Stop Feeling'
'Lucid Dreams'
'Dream Again'
'Katherine Kiss Me'

"'Tonight: Franz Ferdinand' is music of the night: to fling yourself around your room to as you psyche yourself for a night of hedonism, for the dance-floor, flirtation, for your desolate heart-stop, for losing it and loving losing it, for the chemical surge in your bloodstream," explained frontman Alex Kapranos of the album's feel.

"It's for that lonely hour gently rocking yourself waiting for dawn and it all to be even again."
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Franz Ferdinand album release date announced Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Franz Ferdinand album release date announced Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down