Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singer Britney set to speak out

2 posters

Go down

Singer Britney set to speak out Empty Singer Britney set to speak out

Post by Baz Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:48 am

Singer Britney set to speak out 16-2

Pop star Britney Spears is to discuss her recent tumultuous years in a documentary to be aired on MTV.

The singer, who is preparing to release a new album, admits in a trailer for the show: "I've been through a lot and there's a lot that people don't know."

Spears is also set to touch upon the loneliness of celebrity life in the programme, to be shown on 30 November.

She recently won three MTV awards after a period which saw her lose custody of her sons and be admitted to hospital.

'You just cope'

In a taster for the documentary, Spears reflects on erratic behaviour which characterised her troubled period.

"I sit there and I look back and I'm like, 'I'm a smart person. What the hell was I thinking?" she says.

Speaking of living life in the public eye, the singer adds: "I'm kind of stuck in this place and it's like, how do you deal? And you just cope, and that's what I do. I just cope with it, every day."

Spears is expected to touch upon her stays in a psychiatric facility and the custody battle with her ex-husband Kevin Federline.

The singer is on the comeback trail, making a favourable impression at the recent MTV Awards after her much-criticised performance at the show in 2007.

Her sixth studio album, Circus, is due to be released on 2 December, which is her 27th birthday.

Spears is also due to visit the UK to appear on The X Factor, expected to coincide with the release of her new record.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Singer Britney set to speak out Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Singer Britney set to speak out Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Singer Britney set to speak out Empty Re: Singer Britney set to speak out

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:24 am

I won't be watching.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Singer Britney set to speak out Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Singer Britney set to speak out Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down