Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily Allen collaborating with Wiley on new album

Go down

Lily Allen collaborating with Wiley on new album Empty Lily Allen collaborating with Wiley on new album

Post by Baz Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:23 am

Lily Allen has collaborated with Wiley on the 'Wearing My Rolex' man's new album.

The as-yet-untitled track will appear alongside collaborations with Mark Ronson and Hot Chip on 'I See Clear', released on October 13, according to the Daily Star.

"I always wanted to work with Lily since I heard 'Alright, Still'," Wiley told the paper. "It was weird 'cos when I listened to it I used to sit there giggling thinking 'this girl's cool'. But then I realised she wasn't just cool, she'd sold a million records. I respected her even more after that. The track we've done is a scorcher. This is the way I want to go. I want to push boundaries but I want to stay in the charts by making tunes that connect with people. It's pop all the way from here."

Wiley's new single, 'Summertime', is out on September 22.

As previously reported, Lily Allen has blamed her record company, EMI, for the delay of the release of her forthcoming second album, which is tentatively titled 'Stuck On The Naughty Step'.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Lily Allen collaborating with Wiley on new album Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Lily Allen collaborating with Wiley on new album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down