Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope

2 posters

Go down

Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope Empty Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope

Post by Baz Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:59 am

Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope 7-18

Madonna dedicated her 1984 hit song 'Like A Virgin' to the pope during her performance in Rome this weekend.

The pop star, who is in the midst of her 'Sticky And Sweet' world tour, made the provocative gesture in front of 60,000 fans at Rome's Olympic Stadium on Saturday (September 6), reports the Associated Press.

"I dedicate this song to the pope, because I'm a child of God," she said. "All of you are also children of God."

Madonna, who comes from an Italian-Catholic family, was condemned by the Vatican in 1989 for her 'Like A Prayer' video, which featured burning crosses and the singer seducing a black Jesus.

She also staged a mock crucifixion at a 2006 show in Rome, which caused the Vatican to accuse her of blasphemy.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope Empty Re: Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope

Post by jackie 46 Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:52 am

Bet that went down well!!
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope Empty Re: Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope

Post by Baz Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:32 am

I have heard she does. Laughing
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:45 am

Baz wrote:I have heard she does. Laughing

Naughty naughty Laughing
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Madonna dedicates 'Like A Virgin' to pope Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down