Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar

3 posters

Go down

Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Empty Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar

Post by Baz Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:16 am

Here Is The Brand New Video From Gym Class Heroes For Their Current Single - Cookie Jar. Why Did This Video Take So Long To Come Around?

Although I initially liked this track for it's massive hook & catchy-ness, it got old extremely fast in my opinion. This song was released about 6 weeks ago, so the fact that the video is so late seems like very messy management to me.

The video for Cookie Jar is just as un-inspiring as the song itself, I am really disappointed with how this whole project has been handled, let's hope that they can bring their A-Game for their new album - The Quilt, which is due for release on September 9th.

What Do You Think Of Gym Class Heroes?
The Track? Video?

Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Empty Re: Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar

Post by jackie 46 Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:22 am

It's sounds okay i thought for a moment it had something to do with Kat!!
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Empty Re: Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar

Post by Baz Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:22 am

Cookies! Lol
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:54 pm

Can't take my hands of the cookie jar,my hands,my hands off the cookie jar

You can tell that my daughter likes this one have heard it most of the day!
jackie 46
jackie 46

Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:55 pm

Can't take my hands of the cookie jar,my hands,my hands off the cookie jar

You can tell that my Mum likes this one have heard it most of the day!
Tom
Tom

Number of posts : 1693
Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:57 pm

Tom are you a parrot? Shocked
jackie 46
jackie 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:58 pm

No.

Jackie, are you a dog?
Tom
Tom

Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream - Cookie Jar Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:59 pm

Yes a nice fluffy one woof woof Laughing
jackie 46
jackie 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:00 pm

So that's why mums go to Iceland! Wink
Tom
Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down