Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P Diddy grounds private jet

2 posters

Go down

P Diddy grounds private jet Empty P Diddy grounds private jet

Post by Baz Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:22 am

P Diddy grounds private jet 12-18

P. Diddy has taken to blogging about increasing oil prices, and says that for now he is flying commercial in order to save money on gas.

In a YouTube blog, the rap mogul, who earned $35 million last year according to Forbes, says that the next president of the US needs to work to bring gas prices down.

"Gas prices are too motherfucking high," Diddy complained. "As you know, I do own my own jet and I have been having flying back and forth to LA pursuing my acting career. Now, if I'm flying back and forth, like, twice in a month that’s like $200,000 or $250,000 round trip. FUCK that. I'm back on American Airlines."

He then appealed to oil-producing countries to send him some oil so he could fly his plane.

He said: "I want to give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil, if you could all please send me some oil for my jet I would truly appreciate it."

He also said that the fact that he, P Diddy, was flying commercial is evidence that the prices have got out of control, reports Dlisted.

"Right now, can you believe it, I am actually flying commercial. That's how high gas prices are OK, so I feel you. Look, I'm at the gate right now. This is proof that gas prices are too high, we need to do something about it, so tell whoever the next president is that we need to bring gas back down."

As previously reported, Diddy scored third place after 50 Cent and Jay-Z on Forbes' Hip-Hop Cash Kings list. It is not known if 50 Cent or Jay-Z have resorted to flying commercial.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
P Diddy grounds private jet Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100P Diddy grounds private jet Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

P Diddy grounds private jet Empty Re: P Diddy grounds private jet

Post by jackie 46 Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:34 pm

You think he can afford the gas what with the money he earns.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
P Diddy grounds private jet Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100P Diddy grounds private jet Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:06 am

$100,000 a trip is a bit much.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
P Diddy grounds private jet Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100P Diddy grounds private jet Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down