Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Streets to take 'borrowed' fans on the road?

Go down

The Streets to take 'borrowed' fans on the road? Empty The Streets to take 'borrowed' fans on the road?

Post by Baz Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:19 am

The Streets to take 'borrowed' fans on the road? 10-43

The Streets are considering taking fans on the road with them when they tour in October.

Mainman Mike Skinner floated the idea on his MySpace blog of picking fans up in one town and taking them to the next show.

"Not sure whether it will come off, but the idea is for people to bring items with them to 'borrow' to us (I'm aware of the error in this verb usage but my new album isn't called 'Everything Is Lent')," he wrote.

"Our favourite items will be borrowed along with their owners and taken to the following show," he added. "So, if you lend us something in Stockholm we would bring you to Copenhagen. I'm not sure this has ever been done. The logistics could be very logistical. Either way this tour is gonna he (sic) overboom. Expect the unexpected..."

The Streets' UK tour calls at:

Glasgow Barrowlands (October 4)
Manchester Academy (5)
Sheffield Plug (6)
Birmingham Academy (9)
Newcastle Academy (10)
Oxford Academy (11)
Southampton Guildhall (13)
Preston 53 Degrees (14)
Norwich UEA (16)
Bristol Academy (17)
Nottingham Rock City (18)
Leeds Academy (19)

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
The Streets to take 'borrowed' fans on the road? Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100The Streets to take 'borrowed' fans on the road? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down