Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaiser Chiefs - Good Days Bad Days

Go down

Kaiser Chiefs - Good Days Bad Days Empty Kaiser Chiefs - Good Days Bad Days

Post by Baz Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:52 am

Release date: 15-12-2008

Kaiser Chiefs, who released their third album ‘Off With Their Heads’ in October, follow up the Top 5 “Never Miss A Beat” with a new mix version of the album track “Good Days Bad Days”.

Keyboardist Peanut was taken ill in Sao Paulo during the band’s South American tour on 6 November. This caused him to miss a tour date in North America, a television appearance with John McCain and the video shoot for Good Days Bad Days. “It’s weird because I’m not in it. There’s a little sign on my keyboard saying ‘gone to hospital be back in five minutes’,” he tells BBC Newsbeat. “I’m there in spirit.”

The single, released on December 16th, 2008, features a new mix via the wizardry of Lexxx - whose credits range from the likes of Madonna and Gwen Stefani to Black Kids and Crystal Castles - and is available on CD b/w “Addicted To Love” (Appendix 1) - a slower electronic version of the album track that the band recorded with Mark Ronson and Eliot James during the album sessions - 1-sided 7″ vinyl and a digital bundle with the added bonus of “Acting Up” and a Calvin Harris remix of “Good Days Bad Days”.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Kaiser Chiefs - Good Days Bad Days Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Kaiser Chiefs - Good Days Bad Days Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Kaiser Chiefs - Good Days Bad Days Empty Re: Kaiser Chiefs - Good Days Bad Days

Post by Baz Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:54 am

Oooh. I like this new version of embedded youtube.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Kaiser Chiefs - Good Days Bad Days Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Kaiser Chiefs - Good Days Bad Days Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down