Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

3 posters

Go down

Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire Empty Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

Post by Baz Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:49 am

"So Kings of Leon has posted a new song up on their Myspace page– in case you didn’t already see the blog storm it has caused in a little over 24 hours. “Sex on Fire” is a helluva lot different than anything we heard on Because of the Times and it really did it for me, in terms of putting their September 23rd release Only By The Night on my anticipation list. “Crawl” really didn’t do that for me."

Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire Empty Re: Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

Post by Magic Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:23 pm

I love this song!
Magic
Magic

Number of posts : 93
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:41 am

I know. It's great isn't it.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:03 am

Kings Of Leon have admitted they nearly didn't bother recording 'Sex On Fire' because they thought it was "terrible".

Speaking to NME.COM about the track, which was released this week (September 8th), singer Caleb Followill said he initially had serious doubts about whether he'd even bother to finish writing it.

"I just had this melody and I didn't know what to say. Then one day I just sang "this sex is on fire" and I laughed. I thought it was terrible, but the rest of the band were like, 'it's good, it's got a hook'. I was like 'fuck off!' but I ended up writing it," he said.

He also went to explain the inspiration behind the song's sex-themed lyrics.

"There's an element of sex that's expected in our songs so I tried to wrap it all up in one song. If you read the lyrics you'll find it's got some quite visual lyrics in it. It's a pretty sexy song actually, but I knew after writing 'Sex On Fire', I couldn't write verses about making out, or going to the movie theatre with a girl," he said.

As previously reported on NME.COM, Kings Of Leon are previewing their forthcoming new album 'Only By The Night' with a series of exclusive home movies.

The band are unveiling one of the up-close-and-personal videos each day in the lead-up to the release of their fourth album, which is out on September 22.

Premiering on the Kings Of Leon website, the 23 'Webisodes' promise to take fans into Kings Of Leon's private world.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YePiF Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:13 pm

Smile Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes pp-----l Very Happy Razz Very Happy Its cool
YePiF
YePiF

Number of posts : 281
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down