Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius

2 posters

Go down

Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius Empty Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius

Post by Baz Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 am

Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius 5-54

Eminem has personally announced that the title of his new album will be ‘Relapse’, and says it was mostly produced by longtime collaborator Dr. Dre.

The rapper announced the news yesterday (October 15) on his Sirius radio station Shade 45, during a segment which was touted as the ‘on air launch party’ for his book ‘The Way I Am’.

In addition to the news of his sixth album, he previewed a new track from the release entitled ‘I’m Having A Relapse’.

A release date for the disc has yet to be confirmed, but 50 Cent hinted during the broadcast that it could be just a couple of months away.

‘Relapse’ is the follow-up to 2004’s ‘Encore’. In 2005, he also released the greatest hits album ‘Curtain Call: The Hits .’

Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius Empty Re: Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:04 am

Not as good as his other songs.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius Empty Re: Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius

Post by Baz Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:18 am

I think it's pretty bland. I remember being so excited over "Stan". This does nothing for me.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:48 am

Well I can't see this track going far in the charts.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Eminem names new album and debuts single on Sirius Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:08 am

He does have a big fanbase though.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:25 am

Yeah my eldest daughter liked him have most of his albums.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down