Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ne-Yo: I want a MOBO for my mum

2 posters

Go down

Ne-Yo: I want a MOBO for my mum Empty Ne-Yo: I want a MOBO for my mum

Post by Baz Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:09 am

Ne-Yo: I want a MOBO for my mum 20-6

Ne-Yo plans to give his MOBO Awards to his mum if he wins on Wednesday.

The singer, who did a sterling turn at Sunday’s BBC Switch event in the capital, likes to share his credits with the main woman in his life.

He said: “I normally give awards to my mom. She has got a wall she uses in the house I bought for her.

“You should see the Grammy – it’s on like a spinning thing with a light.”

The 25-year-old is up for Best International and Best R&B/Soul Act but is not taking anything for granted.

He said: “May the best man or woman win. I think everybody in the categories are worthy of it.”

Ne-Yo will return to the studio with triple-MOBO nominee Leona Lewis, 23, now he has finished work with John Legend, 29, and Pussycat Dolls.

He said: “Leona’s a really cool person and I can’t wait to do some more with her. The first time I left it up to her in the studio and asked: ‘Where are you trying to go?’ It worked that time so I guess we will do the same thing.

“I like Katy Perry a lot. I’ve written a song as raunchy as I Kissed A Girl but I know that I couldn’t get away with it.

“It is in the archive and is waiting on somebody like Katy Perry to sing it.”

But Ne-Yo still has one more thing on his to-do list – Glastonbury.

He said: “I will sit by the phone anxiously awaiting that phone call.”

Come on Michael Eavis…

Catch the Mobo Awards tonight on BBC3 at 10.45pm.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Ne-Yo: I want a MOBO for my mum Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Ne-Yo: I want a MOBO for my mum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Ne-Yo: I want a MOBO for my mum Empty Re: Ne-Yo: I want a MOBO for my mum

Post by jackie 46 Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:19 am

That's nice of him to buy his mum a house.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Ne-Yo: I want a MOBO for my mum Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Ne-Yo: I want a MOBO for my mum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down