Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour

3 posters

Go down

Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Empty Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour

Post by Baz Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:40 am

Simply Red have revealed details of a new greatest hits album and 2009 UK tour.

The band release 'Simply Red: Greatest Hits 25' on November 17. The album includes a newly-recorded cover of The Moody Blues' classic 1964 single 'Go Now'.

The band, who will split in 2010, 25 years after the release of their first single, will support the release with a UK tour next year.

Simply Red will play:

Cardiff CIA (March 26)
Sheffield Arena (27)
Birmingham NEC (28.)
Bournemouth BIC (30)
Brighton Centre (31)
London O2 Arena (2 April)
Manchester MEN Arena (5)
Glasgow SECC (6)
Newcastle Metro Radio Arena (7)
Nottingham Trent FM Arena (9)

Original article here

Can't wait to hear the ginger minger crooning again. Rolling Eyes
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Empty Re: Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour

Post by jackie 46 Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:45 am

I quite like some of his songs shame their spliting up but he has come to the end of the road now i liked his older stuff the best.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Empty Re: Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour

Post by Baz Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:48 am

I must admit I quite liked this one from a few years ago.

Baz
Baz
Admin

Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 am

jackie 46
jackie 46

Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:09 am

Never was a fan of that song.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mercury Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:14 am

Another greatest hits album? hope its not got all the old 80s & 90s stuff on it, i've already got that one.
Nottingham Arena April 9th, think i'll take the wife to that.
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858
Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Right_bar_bleue

http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:28 pm

Dave Mercury wrote:Another greatest hits album? hope its not got all the old 80s & 90s stuff on it, i've already got that one.

Yeah go on treat your wife!!
jackie 46
jackie 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mercury Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:09 am

jackie 46 wrote:
Dave Mercury wrote:Another greatest hits album? hope its not got all the old 80s & 90s stuff on it, i've already got that one.

Yeah go on treat your wife!!
She's paying Laughing Wink
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Simply Red announce greatest hits compilation and UK tour Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:16 am

Lol Dave.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:12 am

*Moths fly out of Dave's Wallet*
jackie 46
jackie 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mercury Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:01 am

jackie 46 wrote:*Moths fly out of Dave's Wallet*
A man never got rich by frittering money away Wink
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down