Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will cigarette images put you off smoking?

4 posters

Go down

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Empty Will cigarette images put you off smoking?

Post by Baz Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 am

Any smokers out there? These are the new images being put on packets of cigarettes from today. Will they put you off?

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? 14-14

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? 15

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? 16

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? 17

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? 18

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? 19

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? 20

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? 21

Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Empty Re: Will cigarette images put you off smoking?

Post by jackie 46 Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:36 am

Does it put you off Baz?
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Empty Re: Will cigarette images put you off smoking?

Post by Baz Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:42 am

Jackie. My mum died of cancer. She was a smoker. At one point she had her lung removed. Now if that isn't going to put me off, do you think this will?
Baz
Baz
Admin

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:49 am

Okay okay keep your hair on!!!

My husband smokes those wouldn't put him of either,I'm glad I don't smoke .
jackie 46
jackie 46

Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:54 am

Lol. I am just saying that no matter how graphic images were, I would not be put off. I wish I sisn't smoke too, but it is so hard to give up.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mercury Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:21 am

If someone wants to smoke, they will, and no pictures will put them off.
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858
Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Right_bar_bleue

http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:38 am

My daughter came home with loads of things yesturday about smoking she's trying to get my hubby to stop smoking,but she won't succeed LOL.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:37 pm

Jackie, my hubby smokes too and he doesn't want to stop. He's not a heavy smoker, but he knows the risks and he's prepared to smoke and take those risks. I don't try to get him to stop. He's a grown man and makes his own choices.

I quit smoking 4 years ago and haven't looked back but I don't think any of these images would ever have put me off. I agree with Dave about that.

Barry, I reckon that if your personal experience hasn't put you off, then nothing will, cuz my uncle died of smoking related conditions and my aunt still smokes. It's just human nature really.

I think that it's a good thing to have help/support for people who want to quit, but I don't think money should be wasted on ads etc. trying to put people off. We all have free will and can make our own choices and live with them.
L
L
Admin

Number of posts : 330
Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Will cigarette images put you off smoking? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum