Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught Live: Katy Perry

2 posters

Go down

Caught Live: Katy Perry Empty Caught Live: Katy Perry

Post by jackie 46 Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:16 am

Caught Live: Katy Perry Ka11

KATY PERRY propelled herself onto the stage last night with so much girl power gusto that the photographers in the front row thought she’d descended on them from the ceiling.

As she emerged in a rhythmic whirl of arms, legs and hair thrashing, the crowd went wild for the quirky songstress who has taken the charts by storm.

Considering the intimate venue, the sheer volume of screams was immense from the predominately female audience.

The sell-out gig at London’s Scala in Kings Cross was jam-packed with an eclectic mix of giddy sixth formers, wide-eyed Freshers, ice cool indie kids and feisty lesbians, all hungry for a glimpse of the girl who tasted another girl’s ‘cherry Chapstick’.

And it didn’t take me long to figure out why.

There was something utterly mesmerising about this 23-year-old California girl.

Dressed in a short, strappy navy dress and flower print tights, the singer looked undisputedly cute and innocent.

But all that changed the moment she said hello and cheekily rearranged her breasts.

Katy didn’t waste time getting started and thrilled everyone with a steady stream of energetic performances from her album One of the Boys.

She repeatedly teased the captivated sea of faces with one-liners about women and their inadequate counterparts before launching into a rendition of Ur So Gay.

Before launching into Waking Up in Vegas, she quipped: “I’d love to take you all home with me, but I’m not sure my suitcase would fit you.”

She provocatively danced with each of her band members and at one point jumped up onto the speakers before flashing her knickers to the snappers shouting: “There, now you’ve got your picture!”

At one point, she even reached into the crowd and stole a giant pair of sunglasses and continued to sing as she danced around with them on.

But what Katy lacks in experience, she makes up for in style, wit, intelligence and blend of PINK meets ALANIS MORRISETTE with a sprinkling of GWEN STEFANI.

After Hot N Cold, she paused for a moment before saying: “I know I talk a lot of c**p... But there’s one thing I would like you all to know. I did once kiss a girl. Yes, I did. And do you know what? I touched her boobies too!”

And with that, she launched into I Kissed A Girl, sending the audience into a head thrashing, body-popping frenzy.

There’s no denying, Katy Perry kissed a girl. And as a girl, I can tell you, I would kiss her too.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/article1733280.ece
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Caught Live: Katy Perry Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Caught Live: Katy Perry Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Caught Live: Katy Perry Empty Re: Caught Live: Katy Perry

Post by Baz Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:50 am

Sounds like she did a good show.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Caught Live: Katy Perry Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Caught Live: Katy Perry Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:28 pm

The song's quite catchy.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Caught Live: Katy Perry Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Caught Live: Katy Perry Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down