Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink scores her first solo Number One single

3 posters

Go down

Pink scores her first solo Number One single Empty Pink scores her first solo Number One single

Post by Baz Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:31 am

Pink scores her first solo Number One single 8-31

Pink has scored her first solo Number One single on the US Billboard chart, beating out rapper T.I. and Rihanna.

The pop star took the top spot on the Hot 100 with her tune 'So What', beating out T.I.'s 'Whatever You Like', which has held the Number One position for the past three weeks.

She also beat out Rihanna's 'Disturbia', which came in at Number Three, and MIA's 'Paper Planes', which hit the Number Four spot.

Pink reached the top of the charts once before as part of a group including Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim and Mya, whicht remade Patti Labelle's 'Lady Marmalade' for the film 'Moulin Rouge'.

'So What' is the first single from Pink's forthcoming album 'Funhouse', due out in the US on October 28.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Pink scores her first solo Number One single Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Pink scores her first solo Number One single Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Pink scores her first solo Number One single Empty Re: Pink scores her first solo Number One single

Post by jackie 46 Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:46 am

I don't like this song as much as the others she's done but over in Amercia she's done very well.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Pink scores her first solo Number One single Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Pink scores her first solo Number One single Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Pink scores her first solo Number One single Empty Re: Pink scores her first solo Number One single

Post by Baz Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:57 am

I love this song. One of her best for me. I hope it does as well in the UK.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Pink scores her first solo Number One single Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Pink scores her first solo Number One single Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:48 am

Not her best work in my opinion.
L
L
Admin

Number of posts : 330
Pink scores her first solo Number One single Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Pink scores her first solo Number One single Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down