Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blake Fielder Civil - Live with mum? No... I'll stay in prison

2 posters

Go down

Blake Fielder Civil - Live with mum? No... I'll stay in prison Empty Blake Fielder Civil - Live with mum? No... I'll stay in prison

Post by Baz Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:41 am

Amy Winehouse’s jailbird husband has chosen to stay in prison rather than accept early release and live with his mum wearing an electronic tag.

Blake Fielder-Civil could have walked free tomorrow on condition he moved to his mother Georgette’s house in Nottinghamshire.

Jail bosses were ready to give him parole from Edmunds Hill category C prison in Suffolk if he agreed to the tag and obeyed a 7pm curfew, returning to the address set by authorities.

But Blake, 26, had the offer cancelled because he insisted on being released home to Camden, North London.

A source said: “It was all set for him to be released, but because he refused to go to anywhere other than Camden, it was refused at the last minute.

“He doesn’t want to go somewhere where he can’t be reunited with Amy and his friends. He’d rather stay inside.

“The Prison Service feared he would break his parole if he was surrounded by the temptations of his old stomping ground.”

Troubled Amy, who turned 25 at the weekend, was planning to meet him at the prison gate.

She was in tears when she heard the news.

The Back To Black singer, who married Blake in Miami last summer, will have to wait until the original December release date to see her man.

A source added: “Amy is so upset because she thought he would be out for good.”

The singer missed her central London birthday party on Saturday night because she felt “too ugly” to go.

Blake, who was found guilty of beating up a pub landlord and then attempting to cover it up, was sentenced to 27 months in July.

He served most of the sentence awaiting trial.

Original article here

Last edited by Baz on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Blake Fielder Civil - Live with mum? No... I'll stay in prison Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Blake Fielder Civil - Live with mum? No... I'll stay in prison Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Blake Fielder Civil - Live with mum? No... I'll stay in prison Empty Re: Blake Fielder Civil - Live with mum? No... I'll stay in prison

Post by jackie 46 Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:51 am

Prison must be good than.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Blake Fielder Civil - Live with mum? No... I'll stay in prison Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Blake Fielder Civil - Live with mum? No... I'll stay in prison Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down