Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately?

+4
Baz
jackie 46
Dave Mercury
Tom
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately?

Post by Baz Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:30 pm

Ha Ha Shaky!
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately?

Post by Tom Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:30 pm

LMAO at the pic! lol!
Tom
Tom

Number of posts : 1693
Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr43 Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:17 am

Was the cat called Penry?

Dr43

Number of posts : 127
Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr43 Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:24 am

Ok, Penry was Hong Kong Phooey. Rosemary was the telephone operator. Does not say who the cat was.

Dr43

Number of posts : 127
Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:47 am

Panrific!
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:43 pm

Welcome to Mystic Meg...
Magic
Magic

Number of posts : 93
Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:05 pm

Mistress wrote:Can I be the sexy secretary that files her nails all day....? NOW that's a job I could do with gusto!

*sighs* I used to have that job. I gave it all up so I could while away the hours on the 'roo. LoL
L
L
Admin

Number of posts : 330
Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by L Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:06 pm

Dr43 wrote:Ok, Penry was Hong Kong Phooey. Rosemary was the telephone operator. Does not say who the cat was.

The cat was called "Spot" and he was striped oddly enough.

BTW. I do a really good impression of Rosemary... "Hello Hello, this is rosemary your receptionist speaking.. the female cop, with the blonde on top!"
L
L
Admin

Number of posts : 330
Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Does any one think that I am getting too big for my ballet shoes lately? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2