Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who reads the news reports/articles that I post?

+4
Dave Mercury
Tom
jackie 46
Baz
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who reads the news reports/articles that I post? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who reads the news reports/articles that I post?

Post by L Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:19 pm

I don't read the updated news much.. to be honest. I only read the stuff I'm interested in..

I managed to get 2 karma on there before I outed maself.. Wink
L
L
Admin

Number of posts : 330
Who reads the news reports/articles that I post? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Who reads the news reports/articles that I post? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Who reads the news reports/articles that I post? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who reads the news reports/articles that I post?

Post by Baz Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:49 am

Hmmmmmm.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Who reads the news reports/articles that I post? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Who reads the news reports/articles that I post? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:40 pm

Yeah, I love them!
Magic
Magic

Number of posts : 93
Who reads the news reports/articles that I post? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Who reads the news reports/articles that I post? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2