Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bestival have plan in case Amy Winehouse pulls out

Go down

Bestival have plan in case Amy Winehouse pulls out Empty Bestival have plan in case Amy Winehouse pulls out

Post by Baz Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:52 am

Bestival creator DJ Rob da Bank has revealed that he has a back-up plan in case Amy Winehouse does not turn up to her scheduled slot at the Isle Of Wight bash on Saturday (September 6).

Writing on the Bestival website forum, the DJ said that at present the singer is still expected to perform her headline slot.

Winehouse was threatened with legal action after failing to show up to her scheduled show at Paris' Rock En Seine festival on Friday (August 29).

"Regarding Amy, simply, I do not have any more info as of today (September 2)," he wrote "I am in contact with her agent and manager and we'll know what's happening after the weekend.

"If she can't do the gig, rest assured I do have a very good back-up plan. Have we ever let you down?"

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Bestival have plan in case Amy Winehouse pulls out Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Bestival have plan in case Amy Winehouse pulls out Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down