Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LL Cool J feat. The Dream - Baby

2 posters

Go down

LL Cool J feat. The Dream - Baby Empty LL Cool J feat. The Dream - Baby

Post by Baz Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:18 am

Here Is The First Official Single From LL Cool J's 13th Studio Album, It Features The-Dream & Is A Nice Radio Track Called - Baby.

As some of you will know, there has been trouble at the top of Def-Jam lately, this has seen the demise of Jay Z as the figurehead of the company & has also resulted in many artists questioning their positions.

LL Cool J has decided to fulfil his Def Jam contract & get out, this usually spells a pretty crappy album, like Janet's '20 Y.O'. Still, the signs for LL's record seem pretty good, Baby is a very good track, it sounds reminisent of The-Dream's fantastic album - Love Hate. I'm really feeling it, even though I'm not the biggest LL fan.

Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
LL Cool J feat. The Dream - Baby Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100LL Cool J feat. The Dream - Baby Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

LL Cool J feat. The Dream - Baby Empty Re: LL Cool J feat. The Dream - Baby

Post by jackie 46 Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:44 am

Not liking this one very much not one of his good ones i like the background music though.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
LL Cool J feat. The Dream - Baby Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100LL Cool J feat. The Dream - Baby Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down