Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kylie: X didn't hit the spot

Go down

Kylie: X didn't hit the spot Empty Kylie: X didn't hit the spot

Post by Baz Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:40 am

Kylie: X didn't hit the spot 10-35

Kylie Minogue has admitted that her last album, X, missed the spot.

While her X2008 world tour has been a triumph, the Aussie pop princess frankly says that the collection to accompany it wasn’t quite as good as hoped.

She said: “In retrospect we could definitely have bettered it, I’ll say that straight up.

“Given the time we had, it is what it is.

“Wow, In My Arms and 2 Hearts are crackers. They go off like a frog in a sock.”

But, despite a slightly disappointing album, Kylie is enjoying her time on the road.

And we have pomp rock champions Queen and their flamboyant frontman to thank for its camp highlights.

Kylie revealed: “I’m releasing my inner Freddie Mercury. It’s hard to explain but parts of the show are so over the top.

“When I sing Your Disco Needs You, it’s a real Freddie moment.”

Kylie and Freddie aren’t two artists I would normally put together — but I think I may have created the perfect pop performer.

One thing the pocket pop rocket isn’t going to do again in a hurry is return to the US.

After a massive push earlier this year Kylie’s album failed to break into the top 100.

But she said: “I always go over there with the same attitude I’ve always had, which is, ‘If it’s to happen, it’ll happen’.

“I’m kept pretty much busy enough. We’ll see. I’m not racing over there. I’m heading home.”

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Kylie: X didn't hit the spot Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Kylie: X didn't hit the spot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down