Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coldplay and Jay-Z/Stereophonics/Supergrass tour tickets on sale now

2 posters

Go down

Coldplay and Jay-Z/Stereophonics/Supergrass tour tickets on sale now Empty Coldplay and Jay-Z/Stereophonics/Supergrass tour tickets on sale now

Post by Baz Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:08 am

Tickets for Coldplay's stadium tour next year are available now.

The band will perform three dates in the UK, with US rapper Jay-Z in support.

Coldplay will perform at Manchester Old Trafford Cricket Ground on September 12, Glasgow Hampden Park (16) and London Wembley Stadium (19).

Tickets for Stereophonics' UK tour are also on sale.

The band will play Glasgow SECC on December 12. The tour will then call at Newcastle, Liverpool and Sheffield.

The tour will culminate at London O2 Arena on December 20.

Supergrass also tour this winter.

The band will play at Sheffield Plug on December 9 and Shepherds Bush Empire (10).
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Coldplay and Jay-Z/Stereophonics/Supergrass tour tickets on sale now Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Coldplay and Jay-Z/Stereophonics/Supergrass tour tickets on sale now Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Coldplay and Jay-Z/Stereophonics/Supergrass tour tickets on sale now Empty Re: Coldplay and Jay-Z/Stereophonics/Supergrass tour tickets on sale now

Post by jackie 46 Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:52 am

I only like one song of Stereophonics thats I'll find my way back home.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Coldplay and Jay-Z/Stereophonics/Supergrass tour tickets on sale now Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Coldplay and Jay-Z/Stereophonics/Supergrass tour tickets on sale now Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down