Me and a friend tortured someone ... we went a bit far

Go down

Me and a friend tortured someone ... we went a bit far

Post by Baz on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:34 am

The sadistic paedophile lodger who took part in the horrific abuse of Baby P coolly revealed to college pals he had been involved in torture.

Jason Owen, 36, told the students — with him on a City and Guilds construction course — he had a court case coming up.

They were then left horrified as he explained: “Me and a friend tortured someone . . . but we went a bit too far.”

What he did not admit was their victim was defenceless 17-month-old Baby P . . . and he died. A source said: “If we’d known I don’t think he’d have walked out of the room alive.”

Owen, who lived with Baby P’s vile stepdad and mum, began the 13-week course at Croydon College, South London, in June. Incredibly, he was out on bail despite being charged with causing or allowing Baby P’s death and murder.

The tot died after a massive blow to the head. He had lost the tips of his fingers, his nails had been pulled out and he was paralysed with a broken back. But Owen was still able to go on the course, which he boasted had been paid for by the taxpayer.

He was learning plumbing, carpentry and tradesmen’s skills.

The source said: “One afternoon we were just sat round chatting about life in general and he very calmly told us, ‘I’ve got a court case coming up at the Old Bailey’.

“We looked up from our mugs of tea and someone asked him what it was about. He just replied very coolly, ‘It’s a big, serious one — you’ll know about it when it happens. Me and a friend tortured someone. But we got caught because we went a bit too far’.

“None of us wanted to ask anything else — we were all too shocked.”

Owen, originally from Bromley, South London, was later convicted of causing or allowing Baby P’s death.

Like the tot’s evil mum and stepdad, he faces years in jail when he is sentenced next month.

Owen was last night being held on a special wing for his own protection at Wandsworth Prison, South West London. He was switched from Brixton jail, South London, after a plot was uncovered to slash him with razor blades.

Baby P’s mother was also under threat and living in fear in segregation on the lifers’ wing at Holloway Prison, North London.

The 27-year-old, whose identity cannot be revealed, is the target of an internet and text campaign that claims to name and shame her. She has also been put on suicide watch.

A prison source said: “It is impossible to keep somebody’s identity a secret in prison. Even when she arrived word got round what she was in for.

“People in Holloway have been revolted by what she has done. Inside, it would be a badge of honour among inmates if they could get to her and take revenge for the death of her baby.

“The authorities are very aware of the strength of public feeling and the mood inside and took steps straight away to make sure this wasn’t going to happen.”

The stepdad, 32, also convicted of letting Baby P die, is held at Belmarsh top security jail, South East London.

The first picture of him — obscured to comply with a court order — has been obtained by The Sun. It shows the smiling sadist soaking up the sun with a cold beer in a home video. It is captioned “Party time”.

Meanwhile, the teddy bear tribute to Baby P became a mountain of soft toys yesterday as people paid their respects.

Mums wept at the memorial in the Remembrance Garden at Islington and St Pancras Cemeteries in East Finchley. The centrepiece is a plaque placed by The Sun after discovering his ashes were scattered on an unmarked patch.

Moving letters and cards were also left. One note read: “Sleep gently darling baby. I wish that you’d be mine. I’d have cared for you and loved you until the end of time.”

Click here to add your tributes to Baby P on our condolences page.

Original article here

Number of posts : 4352

Registration date : 2008-08-21

View user profile http://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and a friend tortured someone ... we went a bit far

Post by jackie 46 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:37 am

Those 3 peoples lives will never be the same again because everybody wants them dead.For the rest of their lives they will be looking over their shoulders.
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999

Registration date : 2008-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mercury on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:19 am

Bastards, all 3 of them Evil or Very Mad
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858

View user profile http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:03 am

They all should be locked up for life.
jackie 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mercury on Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:57 am

jackie 46 wrote:They all should be locked up for life.
Prison life is too cushy for them, they should be breaking rocks in Siberia
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858

View user profile http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:14 am

I know prision is too cushy no doubt their all come out with a degree or two.
jackie 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:00 am

They should be locked in a cell for the rest of their lives and never let out.

Number of posts : 4352

Registration date : 2008-08-21

View user profile http://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down