Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britney: My new life is worse than jail

3 posters

Go down

Britney: My new life is worse than jail Empty Britney: My new life is worse than jail

Post by Baz Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:38 am

Britney: My new life is worse than jail 7-24

Weeping Britney Spears has admitted her new image is a SHAM — and claims she would feel freer if she was in prison.

The troubled pop princess moans that her new controlled lifestyle after hitting rock bottom last year feels “like Groundhog Day”.

Britney, 26, stunned delighted fans by bouncing back from her breakdown. But in a new fly-on-the-wall documentary she tearfully admits: “There’s no excitement, there’s no passion.

“I have really good days, and then I have bad days. Even when you go to jail you know there’s the time when you’re going to get out.

“But in this situation, it’s never ending. It’s just like Groundhog Day every day.”

Britney, who performs on X Factor next weekend, believes she is still “paying” for her public meltdown when she shaved her head and lost custody of her two sons.

She says: “I think it’s too in control. If I wasn’t under the restraints I’m under, I’d feel so liberated. When I tell them the way I feel, it’s like they hear but they’re really not listening.

“If you do something wrong in your work, you can move on, but I’m having to pay for a long time.

“I never wanted to become one of those prisoner people. I always wanted to feel free.”

Former Mickey Mouse Club child star Britney admits her “weird” life is all she’s known, but didn’t realise how famous she was until her breakdown.

She adds: “I think I’ve learnt my lesson now and enough is enough.”

Britney: For The Record is on Sky1 and Sky1 HD on December 1 at 8pm.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Britney: My new life is worse than jail Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Britney: My new life is worse than jail Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Britney: My new life is worse than jail Empty Re: Britney: My new life is worse than jail

Post by Dave Mercury Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:55 am

I think there's millions all over the world would like to swap places with her.
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858
Britney: My new life is worse than jail Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Britney: My new life is worse than jail Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Britney: My new life is worse than jail Empty Re: Britney: My new life is worse than jail

Post by jackie 46 Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:59 am

How can she say that when she has children to look after?
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Britney: My new life is worse than jail Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Britney: My new life is worse than jail Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down