Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested

3 posters

Go down

Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Empty Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested

Post by Baz Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:16 am

Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested 13-1

The mother and brother of Oscar-winning American actress Jennifer Hudson have been shot dead and her seven-year-old nephew is missing, police said.

The bodies of Hudson's mother, Darnell Donerson, and her brother, Jason Hudson, were found at their family home in Chicago on Friday.

Police are searching for the actress' nephew, but a suspect thought to have abducted him was arrested, reports say.

Hudson's whereabouts are unknown but her publicist confirmed the incident.

"We can confirm that there is an ongoing investigation concerning the deaths of Jennifer Hudson's mother, Darnell Donerson, and her brother, Jason Hudson," Lisa Kasteler, Hudson's personal publicist, said in a statement.

Deputy police chief Joseph Patterson said Ms Donerson's body was found on the living room floor of her home in the south side of Chicago. Jason Hudson's body was discovered in the bedroom.

Both had "fatal gunshot wounds", he added.

Investigators say there did not appear to be any sign of forced entry.

Police have cordoned off access to the large white house.

"Currently we're looking for a 1994 white suburban vehicle that's missing from the location as well as a seven-year-old African-American child," said deputy chief Patterson.

Authorities have issued a Amber Alert for Julian King.

Police said in a statement that he might be in the company of a suspect in the murder investigation, but later local media reports said that the suspect had been taken into custody and did not have the child with him.

Hudson, 27, a singer-turned-actress who shot to fame on American Idol in 2005, won an Oscar for best supporting actress in the hit-film Dreamgirls in 2006 and starred in the film Sex and the City.

She is currently starring in The Secret Life of Bees.

Original article here

Last edited by Baz on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Empty Re: Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested

Post by Baz Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:13 am

It seems her brother-in-law has been arrested.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Empty Re: Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested

Post by Dave Mercury Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:46 am

Terrible news
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858
Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:20 am

Just been hearing this on the news just when her life is picking up she gets this terrible news.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:52 am

Chicago police have confirmed the body they found earlier in the day was in fact Julian King, Jennifer Hudson's 7-year-old nephew. Cops they are reviewing surveillance tapes in the neighborhood where the SUV was found. Cops have not named anyone as an official suspect. They have called William Balfour "a person of interest." Our law enforcement sources, however, have said Balfour is indeed the prime suspect. Cops would not confirm the cause of death.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mercury Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:16 am

Gets worse. Crying or Very sad
Dave Mercury
Dave Mercury

Number of posts : 2858
Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Right_bar_bleue

http://www.ashfieldangling@piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:19 am

Jennifer Hudson’s sister Julia has opened her heart following the fatal shooting of her seven-year-old son on Friday (24.10.08.).

Julia – whose mother Darnell Donerson, 57, and brother Jason Hudson, 29, were also shot dead at their Chicago home – thanked people for paying tribute to Julian King on her MySpace blog.

She wrote: 'Thank you for all your loving support. I know some of you have your opinions and you are entitled to that, like why is she logging onto MySpace at a time like this.

Let me tell you why – I was hoping it would be a way to maybe help me get my son, my baby, the one I carried under my heart for eight-and-a-half months, the son it took me 21 hours of labour to bring here, the son I grew to know and love for just a few months over seven years – that’s why.

'And now for those of you who actually cared, thank you for all your words of encouragement, thank you for your prayers. His little soul is at ease, I take comfort in knowing that Julian is with my mother and my brother and most of all, the Lord. Now he is my angel – he is protecting me.'

An autopsy confirmed yesterday (28.10.08.) Julian had died of 'multiple gunshot wounds', and his death was ruled a homicide by Chicago County’s medical examiner’s office.

It has since been reported Julian died of two shots to the head. Julia’s estranged 27-year-old husband William Balfour, who served seven years in prison for attempted murder and carjacking in 1999, is currently in custody being questioned about the triple-murder.

After reportedly refusing to cooperate with police, William - who is not Julian's father - is now being held for a parole violation but has yet to be charged with a crime. William's alibi for the day of the murders is said to have been contradicted by his girlfriend.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:20 am

A 27-year-old man has been arrested in Chicago in connection with the murders of the family of former ’American Idol’ Jennifer Hudson.

William Balfour, the estranged husband of Hudson’s sister, was detained by police over a month ago, following the murders of Hudson's mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew.

Balfour has been in custody on a parole violation since the killings on October 24, and was transferred to police custody today (December 1) following an arrest warrant.

He has been the only suspect in the murder case since the bodies of Hudson's mother, Darnell Hudson Donerson, and older brother, Jason were discovered in the Hudson family home on Chicago’s South Side. Seven-year-old Julian King’s body was found in an SUV some days later. All died from gunshot wounds.

A witness says he saw a man matching Balfour’s description walk into the house on the day of the killings, reports MTV News.

Last month investigators showed a court evidence that Balfour had a gun that matched the one used to kill all three victims.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 am

Hope they can come to a conclusion soon and let the family grieve in peace.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Jennifer Hudson's family in fatal shooting - man now arrested Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down