Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release

2 posters

Go down

Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release Empty Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release

Post by Baz Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:18 am

Magazine, the Manchester post-punk legends, are set to release a Peel Sessions album in the US for the first time.

'Magazine: The Complete John Peel Sessions' is due out on November 25 and features 17 tracks recorded on John Peel's BBC Radio 1 programme between 1978 and 1980.

The album will be released in CD and digital formats. In addition to the band's own songs that influenced the likes of U2 and Radiohead, the album contains covers of songs by Sly And The Family Stone and Captain Beefheart.

The band are planning to reunite for three UK performances in February 2009, as previously reported.

The album tracklisting is:

'Touch and Go'
'The Lights Pour Out Of Me'
'Real Life' (‘Definitive Gave’)
'My Mind Ain’t So Open'
'Give Me Everything'
'Burst'
'I Love You, You Big Dummy'
'Boredom'

'TV Baby
'Thank You'
'Permafrost'
'A Song From Under The Floorboards'
'Twenty Years Ago'
'Look What Fear’s Done To My Body (AKA I Love You Because You’re Frightened)'
'Model Worker'

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release Empty Re: Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:10 am

'A Song From Under The Floorboards' sounds interesting.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release Empty Re: Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release

Post by Baz Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:18 am

jackie 46 wrote:'A Song From Under The Floorboards' sounds interesting.

Baz
Baz
Admin

Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:52 am

Not my sort of music.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Magazine's Peel Sessions get US release Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:58 am

Lol. I know.
Baz
Baz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jackie 46 Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:20 am

Some weird song titles.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down