Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild

2 posters

Go down

Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild Empty Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild

Post by jackie 46 Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:48 am

Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild Ant10

Anastacia's mum always called her a ‘freak of nature.”
The sexy singer, who looks amazing in the video for her new single I Can Feel You, was always told she was different.

“It’s just because I was different,” she explained. “I wore glasses, which wasn’t very typical and my mum would always say, “You beat your own drum, you’re a freak of nature” but I always saw that as positive.

“I was just different and had my own thing.”

The Left Outside Alone singer also told Attitude magazine that she feels 'honoured' to have had cancer.

She beat the disease after being diagnosed in 2003, during a breast reduction op, and revealed she suffered from Crohn’s Disease as a child and has now been diagnosed with a heart condition.

“My diseases are moving up,” she told Attitude magazine.

“First it was Crohn’s disease in the belly, then it was breast cancer and now the heart condition. Because listen, I’ll always come with a new medical condition every album, so as not to let you down.

“I don’t feel victimy because I’ve had all this. I feel honoured, I wear ‘em as badges.”

The 40-year-old star also revealed her best day ever was when husband WAYNE NEWTON proposed to her during a manicure and pedicure session – and how she almost ruined the romantic gesture.

“He suddenly says, “Have you got a dollar?” so I went into my purse, gave him a dollar,” she said.

“But as women you don’t need to look in your bag and he’d put a box in there. Then he pointed it out – I thought he’d seen a bug in my bag, totally spoilt the moment.

“Then I saw it, opened it, saw the ring, was going “Oh, my god! Oh, my god!” Then it occurred to me it might not be an engagement ring. What if he just said, “Will you be my friend?”

“Then when he asked I was crying, snot, everything. So a good look. It was great.”

The full interview appears in October's issue of Attitude.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/article1746542.ece
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild Empty Re: Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild

Post by Baz Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:13 am

“Then when he asked I was crying, snot, everything. So a good look. It was great.”

Nice!
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild Empty Re: Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild

Post by jackie 46 Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:44 am

I like some of her songs.
jackie 46
jackie 46

Number of posts : 4999
Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Sexy Anastacia is wet and wild Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum