Bazzeroo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminem's mother's tell-all book to get US release

2 posters

Go down

Eminem's mother's tell-all book to get US release Empty Eminem's mother's tell-all book to get US release

Post by Baz Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:45 am

Eminem's mother's tell-all book to get US release 5-182

Eminem's mother, Debbie Nelson, will release a "tell-all" book about her rapper son, 'My Son Marshall, My Son Eminem: Setting The Record Straight On My Life As Eminem's Mother', on November 1 in the US.

Nelson is billing the book, ghost-written by Annette Witheridge and published by Phoenix Books, as her chance to address negative criticism she has received from the press and Eminem's fans.

The book will include previously-unpublished photos of the rapper, real name Marshall Mathers, plus lyrics and poetry he wrote as a child.

In April, Fox News reported that Nelson was sued by Neal Alpert, who claimed that she developed the book while under contract to him.

The book has already been released in the UK and has reportedly sold over 100,000 copies.

Original article here
Baz
Baz
Admin

Number of posts : 4352
Eminem's mother's tell-all book to get US release Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Eminem's mother's tell-all book to get US release Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

https://bazzeroo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Eminem's mother's tell-all book to get US release Empty Re: Eminem's mother's tell-all book to get US release

Post by L Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 am

I wouldn't buy it..

It's only guna fund her drug habit..
L
L
Admin

Number of posts : 330
Eminem's mother's tell-all book to get US release Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Eminem's mother's tell-all book to get US release Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down